Loyverse Integration with Revamp CRM
With Loyverse’s Revamp CRM integration, you can automatically create and/or update Revamp CRM
records as Orders and Customers are added from Loyverse. Keep your team informed, collaborate better and run workflows
Loyverse Integration Details
Know your customer better. We’ll help you do that once you set up this integration. Revamp CRM gives you the ability to synchronize your customers, products and orders from your Loyverse account.
- We sync (every two hours) your Loyverse customers, products and orders.
- If your contacts don’t exist in your Revamp CRM account, we will automatically create new contacts.
- We will sync all your orders and attach them to the relevant Revamp CRM contact profile.
- Your orders status will get updated according to changes in your Loyverse account.
- You can use our contact management tools and filters to easily segment customers.
- You can create tasks for your sales reps.
- You can send timely and personalized automated emails to retain your customers.
You can optionally sync your orders and customers from your eCommerc store as well (Shopify, BigCommerce or WooCommerce) and have Revamp CRM as the point of truth for all customers. Hence, you can automate marketing activities and log any customer issues/complaints in one spot.
What You Need
- Loyverse account
- Revamp CRM account
- See how to configure the integration here.
Loyverse is an easy-to-use POS application designed for small businesses. It allows you to process transactions, keep a record of inventory and sales, and establish a customer loyalty program.
Loyverse POS is used all around the world and comes with multilingual capabilities and support.
Loyverse is designed for small businesses who are merely looking to upgrade from pen and paper or Excel spreadsheets. And for those merchants, this software is wonderful.
About Revamp CRM
- Revamp CRM is a full featured Commerce CRM for businesses of all sizes. You can track Activities, Deals and Orders. In addition, you can Manage, Segment and Email your Customers. After that, you create workflows and do much more.